Since 2016, Kelsey has taught the following undergraduate courses at Boston College:
- First Year Writing Seminar: Writing & Pop Culture (syllabus)
- Literature Core: Literature & Adaptation (syllabus)
- Shakespeare: Text, Performance, Adaptation (syllabus)
- Literature Core: Queer Drama and Film
- Women in American Literature
- Women in Hollywood (co-taught with Christina Klein)
In 2019, Kelsey was selected as a Woods College Dean’s Summer Session Teaching Fellow. In 2018, she received the Donald J. White Award for Excellence in Graduate Student Teaching.